This plugin display extended information about network connections.
The states are the following:
- Listen: all ports created by server and waiting for a client to connect
- Initialized: All states when a connection is initialized (sum of SYN_SENT and SYN_RECEIVED)
- Established: All established connections between a client and a server
- Terminated: All states when a connection is terminated (FIN_WAIT1, CLOSE_WAIT, LAST_ACK, FIN_WAIT2, TIME_WAIT and CLOSE)
- Tracked: Current number and maximum Netfilter tracker connection (nf_conntrack_count/nf_conntrack_max)
The configuration should be done in the
[connections] section of the
Glances configuration file.
By default the plugin is disabled. Please change your configuration file as following to enable it
[connections] disable=False # nf_conntrack thresholds in % nf_conntrack_percent_careful=70 nf_conntrack_percent_warning=80 nf_conntrack_percent_critical=90